Customer Liaison Officer
The Administration and resolution of Expressions of Dissatisfaction resulting from motor claims relating to vehicle accidental damage. Working as part of the Customer Liaison Team to deliver the highest possible standards of customer service, with the ability to follow individual brand/client's requirements and directives, ensuring service level agreements and performance targets are achieved.
- Act as a first level point of contact for customers, clients, repair network members, suppliers and partners.
- Receive incoming calls/emails and act promptly, dealing with all enquiries or actions in a professional manner.
- Process and resolve Expressions of Dissatisfaction within FCA guidelines and internal/external SLA's.
- Ensure the accurate and detailed recording of all information utilising the company's management systems so as to provide comprehensive audit trails.
- Highlight to Line Manager any potential process improvements across departments and the network to reduce the level of EOD's.
- Communicate with all internal departments as required for the resolution of an EOD.
- Through continuous improvement, identify potential company training requirements which would assist in the reduction of repeat failures.
- All pending and in progress EOD's to be reviewed as first task each day.
- To meet agreed targets.
- To manage your daily workload to ensure efficiency is maintained.
- Completion of duties as required from time to time by the Management Team.
- Adhere to stated company policies and procedures and carry out all duties in a way which is consistent with our client's values.
- Promote data security in and out of the business at all times, strict adherence to DPA and information security standards stop
- promote our business and that of our clients by providing exceptional and friendly service at all times.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- GCSE maths and English.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines, targets and objectives.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomouslY to a high level of accuracy.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- First class communication skills.
- Good decision maker.
- At least one year customer service experience.
- Commitment to providing a first-class service to customers, suppliers and partners.
- Experience of handling customer complaints.
Salary Increase: 3.5% pay increase to be implemented on 1st April 2022 for this role
Hours: 37.5, Monday to Friday, plus one in four Saturdays (830 to 1230).
Holiday: 21 days, plus statutory bank holidays.
Additional 1 day holiday for your birthday
Benefits: Employee benefits scheme on completion of probation period including 24/7 GP service and free counselling sessions.
Close to shops and amenities