Customer Liaison Officer (Complaints Handler)
Wellingborough Office (Full Time)
- Team Leader
- Operations Manager
The administration and resolution of Expressions of Dissatisfaction emanating from motor claims relating to vehicle accidental damage. Working as part of the Customer Support Team to deliver the highest possible standards of customer service, with the ability to follow individual brand/client requirements and directives, and service level agreements and performance targets are achieved.
- Act as a first level point of contact for customers, clients, repair network members, suppliers and partners
- Receive incoming calls/emails and act promptly, dealing with all enquiries or actions in a professional manner
- Process and resolve expressions of dissatisfaction within FCA guidelines and internal/external SLAs
- Ensure the accurate and detailed recording of all information utilising the company's management systems so as to provide comprehensive audit trails
- Highlight to line manager any potential process improvements across departments and the network to reduce the level of EODs.
- Communicate with all internal departments as required for the resolution of an EOD.
- Through continuous improvement, identify potential company training requirements which would assist in the reduction of repeat failures.
- All Pending and In Progress EODs to be reviewed as first task each day
- To meet agreed targets
- Manage your daily workload to ensure efficiency is maintained
- The completion of duties as required from time to time by the Management Team
- Adhere to stated Company Policies and Procedures and carry out all duties in a way which is consistent with our client's values Promote data security in and outside of the business at all times, strict adherence to DPA and information security standards
- To promote our business and that of our clients by providing exceptional and friendly service at all times
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- GCSE Maths and English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines, targets and objectives
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously to a high level of accuracy
- Good planning and organisational skills
- First class communication skills
- Good decision maker
- Customer focused – all parties
- Commitment to providing a first-class service to customers, suppliers and partners
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 7th February 2020.