Logging into Cortex is straight forward and uses your registered email and a password managed by you.
However, sometimes you may have trouble logging in due to the following reasons:
- Password Forgotten - Happens to us all
- Mis-typed Password - As passwords become more cryptic they become harder to type
- Password Expiry - Your Cortex password expires every 6 months
- User Removed - Users are removed if there is strange login activity or not logged in for 6 months
- Using a password from another system - With so much security needed, different passwords for different sites can cause confusion
When creating your new password, it must be at least 8 characters long and contain a mix of both uppercase, lowercase and numerical characters and contain at least one symbol.
lower case alphabetic (A-Z)
upper case alphabetic (A-Z)
special ([email protected]#,etc.)
Didn't receive an email?
Check your Spam folder
Emails from Cortex will be sent from [email protected], please ensure these email addresses are trusted and listed as a safe recipient to ensure they're not regarded as Spam.
Still not received?
Contact the Network Management Team using the contact form.