Logging into cortex is straight forward and uses your registered email and a password managed by you.
Common causes for problems are:-
- Password Forgotton - Happens to us all
- Password expiry - Your Cortex password expires every 6 months
- User Removed, Users are removed if there is strange login activity or not logged in for 6 months
Reset your password
Please click on the 'Forgot password? to reset. You will be prompted to enter your email address,
- Enter email address
- Cortex will then send you a password reset email, click link
- you will then have the option to create a new password and then confirm
When creating your new password, Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain a mix of both uppercase, lowercase and numerical characters and contain at least one symbol.
lower case alphabetic (a-z)
upper case alphabetic (A-Z)
special ([email protected]#,etc)
DIDN'T RECEIVE A PASSWORD RESET EMAIL?
Check your Spam folder
Emails from Cortex will be sent from [email protected], please ensure these email addresses are trusted and listed as a safe recipient to ensure they're not regarded as Spam
Still not received