Every time a customer makes contact with Vizion, or Vizion makes contact with them, members and staff should apply the following principles.
In general Vizion members will:
- Be polite, courteous and respectful to all Vizion customers.
- Treat Vizion customers according to their needs.
- Listen and do their best to help customers.
- Aim to get queries right first time.
- Not accept abusive or aggressive behaviour towards staff.
In Vizion bodyshops we will:
- Display our Repair Centres opening times outside all Repair Centres.
- Have staff that are helpful and knowledgeable to advise customers.
- Make sure that our Repair Centres are welcoming.
On the telephone Vizion members will:
- Answer the telephone within 5 rings.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Respond to telephone messages within 2 hours.
- Give our names when we answer the telephone.
- Take messages for colleagues who are not in.
- Provide customers with timely updates.
When responding to correspondence Vizion members will:
- Acknowledge letters within 5 working days.
- Aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days or explain why we cannot do this.
- Follow up suggestions and use them where we can.
- Monitor complaints and learn from our mistakes.
When customers book an appointment Vizion members will:
- Make an appointment for you when you request one.
- Aim to make appointments at times that suit you.
- Tell customers as early as possible if we cannot keep an appointment.
- Arrange for a home visit if customers request one.
When customers come to a Vizion Repair Centre we will:
- Aim to see customers within 5 minutes if they have an appointment.
- Aim to see customers within 15 minutes if they do not have an appointment.
When Vizion repairers visit customers at home we will:
- Be on time, or if we are running late telephone to let them know.
- Show identification on arrival.